Do you want to be involved in this landmark event for the Indo-Caribbean American community? We need your help to successfully pull off our first gala, at the lowest possible cost and at the highest standard. As an all-volunteer organization, we understand the importance of involving a wide array of stakeholders, the value in creating meaningful outlets to drive change and to recognizing the talents in our community.
1. Event coordinators Assist with set up, assemble gift bags, pre and post event clean up
2. Ushers Greet and check in guests, verify credentials, provide directions and information
3. Videographer Record event, including guests interviews, speeches, and red carpet entrance
4. Still photography To shoot photos of guests on the red carpet and during the event
5. Stagecraft Assist and facilitate performances, speeches and overall stage direction
6. Food/beverage To serve food and drinks during the events